Book Description – Molly has been chosen to be the next Star of the Day! Most kids would be excited. Molly, however, is terrified! She just CAN’T speak in front of her class. She worries all day. She frets all night. “I CAN’T… I CAN’T…. I CAN’T,” Molly convinces herself. Or can she?
“I CAN Believe in Myself” is a book that challenges children to change the way they think. Other themes in this book include compassion, confidence and self-esteem.
“I CAN Believe in Myself” has garnered multiple awards, become a #1 Amazon Best Seller, and set a Guinness World Record!
“Two little words that make a big difference…I CAN. This book is clever, cute and very effective. It helps children believe in themselves and improve their self-esteem. Highly recommended!”
– Jack Canfield, Co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Success Principles
“Miriam’s book presents a marvellous way to help kids reach their goals. It looks deceptively simple but conveys profound, deep truth that should be spread to each and every kid in our world.”
“Mrs. Laundry’s “I Can” message is universal and relevant to everyone. It feels good to be a part of such a wonderful global crusade for the children.”
– Kurt H. Fulle, President & CEO of Nikken International, Inc.
“What a great way for children to learn at an early age to let go of limiting beliefs while creating new, empowering ones. “I CAN…believe in myself” has a message all children need to hear!”
– Carol Kline, co-author of the New York Times bestselling book, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul 2
“I love how this book teaches us to believe in ourselves at a young age. This is a must read for all ages!”
– Dr. Kevin Leman, New York Times Bestselling Author of Have A New Kid by Friday and The Birth Order Book
“Trusting yourself enough to try is the first step to success! Laundry inspires kids to take that step and more in her captivating story. I loved it and my kids did too!”
– David Horsager, MA, CSP, National Bestselling Author of The Trust Edge
“I CAN” is a charming picture book that addresses a real childhood fear for many: public speaking. But its message is much broader than that. This heart-warming and humorous story will connect with all children who have convinced themselves that any goal is beyond their reach. And the playful illustrations will keep the young reader smiling all the way through. This is a book that will be requested time and time again. A must-have for every parent and teacher.”
– Brian Cretney, Elementary School Teacher and Award-winning Author of “Tooter’s Stinky Wish” and “Last in Line”
“Miriam Laundry’s debut children’s book is a wonderful story that helps kids discover the power of believing in themselves. Beautifully expressive illustrations highlight some of the important challenges that young kids face and bring the book to life. I’m already looking forward to the next book in the series. I highly recommend this book!”
– Sheri Fink, #1 international best-selling, award-winning children’s author
“Miriam, my son LOVED IT. Such a great book and such a great message. Congratulations on going for your dreams and making a difference.”
– David Bach, Author of The Automatic Millionaire
“I am very much about boosting my kids’ self-esteem and a book like yours is perfect.”
– Tracy Moore, Canadian television journalist and host of lifestyle magazine CityLine on Citytv
“Bestselling author Miriam Laundry hits a home run with her book ‘I CAN Believe In Myself”! This book helps children believe in themselves, create powerful I CAN statements and recognize their unique value.”
– Charmaine Hammond, award winning bestselling author of On Toby’s Terms and Toby the Pet Therapy Dog children’s books series
“I incorporated this fantastic book into my program and the kids just LOVED it. What a wonderful way to build children’s self-esteem while nurturing a love of reading!”
– Dr. Lori Friesen, CEO/Founder of How your Dog Can Help Your Child Read, Lead & Succeed
“Easy to read and follow along, Miriam Laundry’s I CAN book is a great story for kids to enjoy and learn from. Confidence building and belief in yourself is essential for kids, and I CAN beautifully weaves both into the storyline. It’s a great conversation starter for kids and parents too!”
– Dina Proctor, Best-selling author of Madly Chasing Peace: How I Went from Hell to Happy in Nine Minutes a Day
“This book conveys a powerful message for children. In fact, I have found that the principles shared in this book are helpful for all ages! After reading I CAN Believe in Myself, I found that I too was able to release a limiting belief I had held for years. That belief has now been transformed from “I CAN’T” to “I CAN.” Thank you Miriam!”
– Marybeth Haines, Educator, Speaker, Author of The Power of Pets
“This book is wonderfully written. It helps children and adults a like to believe in themselves, that anything is possible when you understand….I CAN.
Through this book Molly teaches us all a valuable life lesson, “That success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life. It’s about what you inspire others to do.”
If every child would live that principle their lives will flourish. ”
– Forrest Willett, author of Baseballs Don’t Bounce
“Miriam Laundry was a featured speaker at We Move Forward International Women’s Day conference, where she shared her ‘I CAN’ message with mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, …. of children who will benefit from Miriam’s story about Molly who overcame her fears and realized she can! Miriam is an exceptionl and inspirational speaker and person. I highly recommend her as a speaker! ”
– Janeen Halliwell, Founder of We Move Forward